Flight Operations Scheduler
The Flight Operations Scheduler is a professional planner, a concierge, an educator, a sales professional, and a communications expert, along with a myriad of other specialized competencies all rolled into one.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an individual assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned without notice.
- Flight Operations Scheduling duties during various shifts that may include, nights, weekends, and holidays and additional remote On Call shifts after hours
- Effectively utilize MS Teams and other available technology based communication tools
- Import and run the TSA lists checks per the Procedures Manual guidelines.
- Attend the Daily Jet Center Check In meetings and verify fleet aircraft arrivals and departures.
- Import Contract Fuel Spreadsheets into the flight operations software as received.
- Timely respond to client inquiries.
- Create and provide accurate aircraft charter quotes.
- Analyze fleet and pilot utilization to best serve client and company needs.
- Ensure all trip logistics are completed in a timely manner and confirm each detail prior to the aircraft’s departure.
- Coordinate with the Director of Maintenance or his designee and the Chief Pilot or his designee, to ensure that each flight is operated within governmental and company policies.
- Be knowledgeable of client’s special preferences, agreements, or requests and review the details to ensure compliance with prior to releasing each flight.
- Effectively communicate with team members, customers, and vendors to ensure all expectations are properly conveyed and delivered.
- Provide Trip Preflight Briefings to each crewmember 24-48 hours prior to the trip’s initial departure, or as soon as possible, following the guidelines specified in the Scheduling Department Procedures Manual.
- Create and send charter invoices.
- Verify aircraft flight logs and crewmembers’ flight times.
- Prepare and provide the documentation necessary for flight release.
- Flight Follow with pilots and clients.
- Maintain and continually improve company databases and applicable Manuals.
- Perform various office clerical duties.
- Create and assist with miscellaneous projects and presentations.
- High School Diploma Required
- College Degree a plus
Traits & Skills Required:
- Impeccable Customer Service
- Superior Attention to Detail
- Very Organized
- Remain calm under pressure
- Pleasant and Positive demeanor
- Excellent Communication
- Practice Discretion
- Microsoft Office Suite & MS Suite Apps
- Microsoft Teams
- Advanced Technological Aptitude
Minimum 3 years experience in the following areas preferred:
- Aircraft Flight Scheduling
- Aircraft Crew Scheduling
- Aircraft Charter Broker Service
- Flight Operations Scheduling Program
- Safety Management Systems
- FAA Part 91 & 135 Regulations
Position requires flexibility to work day, night, weekends, holiday, and overnight on call shifts.
This is a full time ON-SITE / IN-OFFICE position with additional remote on-call duties.
** Must be Legally Authorized to Work in the United States **
Physical requirements are similar to an average clerical office position; Prolonged periods typing on a keyboard while viewing a computer monitor, sitting, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching overhead and below shoulder level. This list of physical requirements are typical of those needed to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.