Aircraft Line Service Technician
*** Salary Range $20 - $29***
An (LST) Line Service Technician is a customer service role responsible for a variety of duties and services for general aviation aircraft, crews and passengers. An LST routinely operates ground service equipment, moving of aircraft with tugs and tow bars. Uses knowledge of the company’s policies and procedures to provide efficient and excellent service to customers and other guests to the fixed base operation (FBO).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares aircraft for flight and customer acceptance
- Moving of aircraft with tugs and tow bars
- Anti icing procedures
- Connects ground power equipment to aircraft for, air conditioning, heating, aircraft power, starting
- General upkeep of Hangar Facilities and Grounds
- Observes all safety, environmental and general housekeeping rules and policies
- Weekend and on call work will be required as aircraft schedules dictate.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Simple arithmetic
Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random Drug Screenings, Background Check, DMV Check and Employment Verification
- Work outside in inclement weather
- Physically able to perform heavy lifting on a regular basis
- Physically able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Will frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, bend, reach, grasp, and carry object
Please complete the job application and attach your cover letter and resume.