Responsible for cleaning, organizing, and maintaining facilities and grounds. Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning snow or debris from sidewalk.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Purchase all cleaning supplies, paper products and kitchen supplies, vending stock, toiletry items and laundry supplies.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- High School Diploma / G.E.D.
- Fluent in English, Reading Comprehension and Writing
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to make small equipment repairs preferred
- Standing, walking & running, repetitive movement, bending or twisting, lifting over 50 lbs., move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies either manually or by using hand trucks
- mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions; mix paint, ingredients, or chemicals, all according to specifications
- Requires meeting strict deadlines, working with others in a group or team, includes responsibility for the health and safety of others, and wearing common protective or safety equipment,
- Must be able to Organize, Plan and Prioritize Work
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random Drug Screenings, Background Check, Credit Check, DMV Check and Employment Verification
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Weekend and evening work may be required
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Outdoor maintenance, including lawn upkeep and/or snow removal
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE - Apply as follows