The Accounting and HR Associate will assist the Accounting and HR departments to streamline procedures and processes. Candidate will assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Accounting department, along with assisting in HR functions, and will maintain employee and customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Entry of expenses and invoices in QuickBooks.
- Audit and entry of trip expenses, and creation of invoices.
- Expense report auditing and entry.
- General ledger account reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of credit card and bank accounts.
- Maintain and record Fixed Assets.
- Request, process and maintain W-9 forms from vendors.
- Maintain accounting files.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Create and Maintain Job descriptions
- Maintain HR & Benefit information for employees on internal website.
- Assist with maintenance of personnel files.
- Conduct New-hire orientation and recordkeeping.
- Assist in coordinating HR policies, processes, and relevant documents.
- Manage and organize all contracts, ensuring timely reviews and updates are followed.
- Track and maintain all aircraft fuel accounts and cards.
- Maintain confidential documents.
- Maintain company DOT required Drug and Alcohol Testing Program
- Assist in answering phones and taking messages.
- Provide assistance for other departments as necessary
- Run office errands as requested
- Other duties as assigned
Accounting Degree (Bachelors or Associates) required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 years actual accounting experience.
- Quickbooks experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High level of proficiency with Office 365 suite, including Word and Excel.
- Effective oral and written communications skills, with exceptional attention to detail required.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Background in human resources and/or benefits preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random Drug Screenings, Background Check, Credit Check, DMV Check and Employment Verification.
Chantilly Air offers a very comprehensive compensation package. Salary with be commensurate with selected candidate’s qualifications.
No Phone Calls Please - Apply as follows
Upload your Cover Letter, Resume and Complete the Application Below