The Flight Operations and Accounting Administrative Assistant will report to the Director of Client Services, Accountant and Chief Pilot. This position will be responsible for providing daily administrative support for the Scheduling, Accounting and Flight Operations Departments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating and/or Maintaining various Records, Reports, Manuals, Projects and Presentations
- Copying, Scanning, Faxing, Emailing, Filing and other clerical activities
- Data Entry of Expenses, Invoices, and Crew Members’ Flight Times
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- Management of Incoming and Outgoing Department’s Mail
- Crew Flight Training and Uniform Coordination
- Proactively resolve Issues and Discrepancies
- Covering the Front Desk Reception Duties when needed
- Experience with Rockwell Collins - FOS software program a plus
- Experience with QuickBooks software program a plus
- EXTRAORDINARY CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS A MUST
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Extremely organized, technical, punctual, and professional
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Background, Drug, & Driving Record checks will being required prior to be eligible for employment
Chantilly Air offers a very comprehensive compensation package. Salary will be commensurate with selected candidate’s qualifications.
No Phone Calls Please - Apply as follows
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.