- Prepares aircraft for flight and customer acceptance
- Moving of aircraft with tugs and tow bars
- Anti icing procedures
- Connects ground power equipment to aircraft for, air conditioning, heating, aircraft power, starting
- General upkeep of Hangar Facilities and Grounds
- Observes all safety, environmental and general housekeeping rules and policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Weekend and on call work will be required as aircraft schedules dictate.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Physically able to perform heavy lifting on a regular basis
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Physically able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Will frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, bend, reach, grasp, and carry object
- Simple arithmetic
- Work outside in inclement weather
Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random Drug Screenings, Background Check, Credit Check, DMV Check and Employment Verification.
Chantilly Air offers a very comprehensive compensation package. Salary with be commensurate with selected candidate’s qualifications.
If you wish to be considered for this position please follow all application instructions on our website. Please attach your resume and cover letter as well as a completed Chantilly Air Standard Employment application.
To Apply for this Position
1. Print the application and fill out completely
2. Upload your Cover Letter, Resume and Completed Application Below
No Phone Calls Please