GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
This mid-level position will assist the Accounting, HR, and other departments to streamline procedures and processes. Candidate will provide accounting support by performing basic accounting functions.
Candidate will also, assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties, maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Entry of expenses and invoices in QuickBooks
- Expense report auditing
- Reconcile accounts
- Request, process and maintain W-9 forms from vendors
- Maintain accounting files
- Create and maintain Job descriptions
- Maintain HR & Benefit information for employees on internal SharePoint website
- Set-up and maintain personnel files
- New-hire orientation and recordkeeping
- Assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents
- Manage and organize all contracts with clients and tenants, ensuring timely reviews and updates are followed
- Track and maintain all aircraft fuel accounts and cards
- Arrange employee travel, to include airline, rental cars and hotels
- Maintain confidential documents
- Provide back-up support for Front Desk Reception, to include assisting with answering the phone
- Provide assistance for other departments as necessary
- Run office errands as requested
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent organizational and computer skills, including Word and Excel required
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Effective oral and written communications skills, with exceptional attention to detail required
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Background in human resources, benefits and/or accounting preferred
- Experience in administration of benefits and other HR programs
- Working knowledge of basic accounting functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random Drug Screenings, Background Check, Credit Check, DMV Check and Employment Verification.
Chantilly Air offers a very comprehensive compensation package. Salary with be commensurate with selected candidate’s qualifications.
If you wish to be considered for this position please follow all application instructions on our website. Please attach your resume and cover letter as well as a completed Chantilly Air Standard Employment application.
To Apply for this Position
1. Print the application and fill out completely
2. Upload your Cover Letter, Resume and Completed Application Below
No Phone Calls Please